About Me

My photo
I am a 21 year old sports and fitness fanatic from Brisbane, Australia. After a rough couple of years I have descended into the depths of Awkwardness - overweight, stressed out, poor life patterns, shy and next to no self esteem. Well, I am now taking a stand and fighting for my future. And that future is belonging to the "Kingdom of Alpha" as an Alpha male. This means working on my physique, my self confidence, social skills and life direction. Follow me through this trek toward the Kingdom!

Jun 11, 2010

On Hiatus!


The last couple of days I have slipped as per the usual at the back end of the week. It usually starts with a slight sleep in Thursday, say 630am instead of 430. This is followed by missing the walk for the dog then rushing to work. Diet is usually good on Thursday but comes undone on the Friday which is combined by missing the gym and other exercise. Saturday is then open slather. However by Sunday I am usualy pumped up for a bigger and better week.

This pattern needs to be stopped. I have to figure out what I do on Sunday that fires up my motivation more than other days and then do that midweek say on Wednesday. I will out some thought in to day and will have a new strategic plan of attack for tomorrows post. I also want to start introducing Speed Saturday. This is a day where all activites are focused on giving me explosive speed in all activities- running, cycling, eventually swimming and weights. Again I will do some research and come up with a outline of the First Speed Saturday for next week. A day of peacefull insightful introspection coming up, Alpha and Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment