About Me

My photo
I am a 21 year old sports and fitness fanatic from Brisbane, Australia. After a rough couple of years I have descended into the depths of Awkwardness - overweight, stressed out, poor life patterns, shy and next to no self esteem. Well, I am now taking a stand and fighting for my future. And that future is belonging to the "Kingdom of Alpha" as an Alpha male. This means working on my physique, my self confidence, social skills and life direction. Follow me through this trek toward the Kingdom!

Jun 6, 2010

The New Horizon


Next sun up brings rise to another week full of more big opportunities and road bumps. This week I have got to work more on pacing myself and not leaving all the road bumps at the end of the week jeopardising all the weeks good work and progress. This week I am starting a new diet from a fitness magazine which looks pretty good. Its a low carb diet with plenty of muscle building protein. Nice big omelette for brekky is what I'm looking forward to most. I am again going to change my schedule to fit in the task of cooking and cleaning brekky.

Had a productive day today, getting my head in a good headspace for the week. Keen to improve on the new diet, hit my targets at the gym and overall chew through my tasks for the week. After a week of no quote or tip due to my in-organisation, they return with a bang. Enjoy, Alpha and Out!

A2A Quote of The Week

"You never get what you want out of life, you get what you are,"

Unknown,

A2A Tip Of the Week

Isolate a trigger that pumps up your motivation and attempt to utilise it towards the end of the week to ensure you stay on track for the whole week and not just certain portions.

No comments:

Post a Comment