About Me

My photo
I am a 21 year old sports and fitness fanatic from Brisbane, Australia. After a rough couple of years I have descended into the depths of Awkwardness - overweight, stressed out, poor life patterns, shy and next to no self esteem. Well, I am now taking a stand and fighting for my future. And that future is belonging to the "Kingdom of Alpha" as an Alpha male. This means working on my physique, my self confidence, social skills and life direction. Follow me through this trek toward the Kingdom!

Jun 16, 2010

Can't Wipe the Smile...


5 in a row baby! 5 in a row! Its a great time to be a Queenslander. I have just watched the mighty Maroons steamroll relentlessly massacre the hapless NSW. They made thebig mistake of making Greg Inglis angry with a racial taunt from serial pest Andrew Johns. The result...Inglis scores in the third minute. That makes a series win for Queesnland and 5 series in a row.

I wish I could bottle the incredible energy and happiness I have had since the final siren went. This week I have taken it easy, haven't been to the gym, and have had a rest day today. Yet I have still lost some weight and am feeling refreshed and raring to pump out a big end to the week. Have also stopped calorie counting for a week just to see if the relaxation of my rules lets me still maintian a decent diet, and so far I have been successful in the week. Bring on the rest of the week and go the Maroons! Alpha and Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment