About Me

My photo
I am a 21 year old sports and fitness fanatic from Brisbane, Australia. After a rough couple of years I have descended into the depths of Awkwardness - overweight, stressed out, poor life patterns, shy and next to no self esteem. Well, I am now taking a stand and fighting for my future. And that future is belonging to the "Kingdom of Alpha" as an Alpha male. This means working on my physique, my self confidence, social skills and life direction. Follow me through this trek toward the Kingdom!

Jun 8, 2010

Cheesy ain't that Easy


After a couple of days of getting used to my new I have been slowly getting used to it. Last night after successfully following the daily plan bar the wake-up scoop of whey, i prepared my bed meal of cottage cheese and flax seeds and boy did I struggle to keep it down. The taste while bearable for a couple of spoonfuls became quite unbearable. However where there is a will there is a way! After a quick internet search I have found plenty of options to consider and try. They included; -Citrus foods
- Sliced almonds
-Apple sauce
- Pineapple
-Artificial sweetener
- Baking for 20 mins
- Canned peaches
- Grapes
All sound like good options, I am going to put it with stewed apple tonight and will report how it goes. Todays diet went great bar the morning shake which is easily available I didn't want to wake up my grandparents at 4:30am when I woke but will bring down my shaker. Continued a good weightloss today showing again that the diet is working. Dinner was a lot better carb wise with only a medium slice of quiche and potato salad and the remainder diary and veges. Exercise however was stumped by a "couch sleep" which will most likely end up me not sleeping for ages. No worry will have a big session tomorrow. I think it is imperative that I don't get home to early or I might fall to temptation of a snack, I resisted the urge but boy was it strong. Good day ramped to a better tomorrow, Alpha and Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment