About Me

My photo
I am a 21 year old sports and fitness fanatic from Brisbane, Australia. After a rough couple of years I have descended into the depths of Awkwardness - overweight, stressed out, poor life patterns, shy and next to no self esteem. Well, I am now taking a stand and fighting for my future. And that future is belonging to the "Kingdom of Alpha" as an Alpha male. This means working on my physique, my self confidence, social skills and life direction. Follow me through this trek toward the Kingdom!

Oct 15, 2010

24 Hour Pitstop


After making some great headway the past week, a night of interuppted and little sleep forced me to make a pitstop. I was tired, had had a productive week but also quite stressful and things became a bit too much for me. I slept in, even though I was required at work early before Uni. On a positive not though, on a day like this in the past I wouldv'e skipped Uni as I had things to do. But todays Alpha is much stronger and I managed to attend a pretty good lecture. Even no money for parkin didn't stop me, I risked a fine for an hours parking while attending the lecture (Don't tell anyone). On returning from Uni I knew it was going to be one of those days and instead of wasting my time I decided to turn it in early and go home, to return on the weekend to make up for it.


This would've worked nicely however another pitstop at a supermarket meant some junk food, spending money and probably stopping me further. After a restfull day remaining Friday and Saturday morning I definately do feel refreshed, re-empowered and ready to keep on truckin'. The reading of a book on success by Tony Robbins made this lazy Saturday not a complete waste and has given me some great pointers to elaborate on at the right time. Back on track!

No comments:

Post a Comment