About Me

My photo
I am a 21 year old sports and fitness fanatic from Brisbane, Australia. After a rough couple of years I have descended into the depths of Awkwardness - overweight, stressed out, poor life patterns, shy and next to no self esteem. Well, I am now taking a stand and fighting for my future. And that future is belonging to the "Kingdom of Alpha" as an Alpha male. This means working on my physique, my self confidence, social skills and life direction. Follow me through this trek toward the Kingdom!

Oct 11, 2010

Lock On...


to the tracks, the Alpha train is resuming the roll after a temporary pitstop. Numerous hazards ahead but Alpha train has been hardened, toughened and reinforced and this time will plow ahead despite the obstacles. That is my general feel and attitude at the moment. Had a decent day were I plowed through my work goals. A majority of my To Dos' yesterday was the management of creditors, not a great job. But just to speak with them, make arrangements and cross them off my list was quite empowering and set me up for a great day. Gunned through Uni, returned to work very tired and hungry which led to internal mood flucuations but made it home had a good dinner and then it the train pulled into the station.


I had planned a run and study that night but unfortuneately I fell into the old pattern of collapsing into bed and watching TV. To make matters worse some of my favourite movies, Crocodile Dundee were on, which I haven't seen for ages. A bit of a set back but easily made up for and in the end I was tired and needed the rest, so all in all no major dramas. Alpha and Out!


Tips From Yesterday: Make a To Do list daily for all things from work to "down time". Crossing items off that list no matter how horrible they were was extremely empowering and set me up for a positive mood.


FOOD DIARY- B= scrambled eggs, thick slice wholemeal bread, cappacino; S & L= Nothing; S= banana muffin; D= rice, med serve meat curry, sambol, sml bowl fruit salad; S= 7 lollies, ginger ale; Xtr= 2 um pieces, can of lemonade


EXERCISE DIARY- Nothing

No comments:

Post a Comment