About Me

My photo
I am a 21 year old sports and fitness fanatic from Brisbane, Australia. After a rough couple of years I have descended into the depths of Awkwardness - overweight, stressed out, poor life patterns, shy and next to no self esteem. Well, I am now taking a stand and fighting for my future. And that future is belonging to the "Kingdom of Alpha" as an Alpha male. This means working on my physique, my self confidence, social skills and life direction. Follow me through this trek toward the Kingdom!

Oct 11, 2010

On the Other Side


As you might have noticed due to another late week of blog scarcity I had a bit of an average end to the week. Basically started from either not eating or eating the wrong food i.e. McDonalds and then spiralled from there. However I feel like I have come out on the other side fine and positive. A good weekend made up of a good combination of work, study and relaxation and snoozing. Rainy weather helped to relax by keeping me indoors.

Today I hit the ground running despite the 5 hours sleep due to a assignment last night. Caught up with the fam for breakfast. Back to work and gunned through all I wanted to get done then off to a decent day of uni. My mood while at Uni fluctuated mainly down and neutral. I think this is mainly due to lack of sleep and food so so long as I manage it, it shouldn't have any lasting effects.

After a bit of a fail week in the Super Saver Diet (~$25), I intend to try again for under the $10 mark this week. Also continuing to re evaluate my focus and life goals ontop of my immediate goals. All in all a good day. Alpha and Out

No comments:

Post a Comment