About Me

My photo
I am a 21 year old sports and fitness fanatic from Brisbane, Australia. After a rough couple of years I have descended into the depths of Awkwardness - overweight, stressed out, poor life patterns, shy and next to no self esteem. Well, I am now taking a stand and fighting for my future. And that future is belonging to the "Kingdom of Alpha" as an Alpha male. This means working on my physique, my self confidence, social skills and life direction. Follow me through this trek toward the Kingdom!

Oct 25, 2010

Like a Flash


Monday was a full on flat out day which went like a flash. I got just about everything I scheduled done and more. Topped that off by having a successful Oztag game then backed up for a solid gym session. Then did the study I had planned and then went to sleep without TV. It just kept going Up and Up. Diet was near perfect too. I was too busy to calculate my calories for the day but simply the threat of the "Count" kept me in stead. Another reward I am attaching to my weight-loss particularly is contributing $1.00 to a fund to get my first tattoo which I have promised myself for years as soon as I get fit. I am finding that I need to saturate this weight loss journey with rewards, goals and restraints to allow me to travel successfully. I find that what really motivates me one week will not have the same power the next week so this saturation method is required.

Today has so far been a diet success, Uni success and general mood success. My scheduled work has suffered at the hands of higher priority jobs, so while I haven't ticked off many jobs I had planned I still got a decent amount done. Now it is home to study then back out for a gym session. Alpha and Out!

FOOD DIARY - B= 2 slice wholemeal bread with jam, banana; S= tea with milk; L= 4 dinner rolls, serve cheese, bowl of lettuce, mushroom, 1/2 tomato; S= banana, coffee with milk and 1 sugar; D= 3 sausages, lrg serve mashed potato, lrg serve mixed veges, tomato sauce; Xtr= gum x 2, 4 lollies

EXERCISE DIARY - 30 min Oztag; Gym (3 sets of 5 min interval treadmill, 20 push-ups, 20 sit-ups; 20min warm up and cool down)

(pic from http://www.gaminglife.com.au/images/flash21.jpg)

No comments:

Post a Comment