About Me

My photo
I am a 21 year old sports and fitness fanatic from Brisbane, Australia. After a rough couple of years I have descended into the depths of Awkwardness - overweight, stressed out, poor life patterns, shy and next to no self esteem. Well, I am now taking a stand and fighting for my future. And that future is belonging to the "Kingdom of Alpha" as an Alpha male. This means working on my physique, my self confidence, social skills and life direction. Follow me through this trek toward the Kingdom!

Oct 21, 2010

And...Here...We...Go...


Another week, another set back, another solution, another comeback. My mental patience with work broke early this week, leaving me depressed, deflated and dejected. The result was little to no work done this week, the whole of Wednesday in bed watching TV and the comfort eating. However out of that doom 'n' gloom on the last working day of the week some clarity and some help.


With work finally getting some help I feel on the verge of another big push towards the Alpha domain. Simple clarity has almost immediately renergised and re-empowered me. But with Great power, comes Great responsibility. So I have chosen today to rework my blog so it can become a place of learning and Inspiration and fulfill my Responsibility to track my emergence. The biggest change apart from the colour scheme is the inclusion of my daily tips rather then including them in my blog posts as I think just reading through the tips would be great.


I am pumped and ready to put my bum up, head down and smash my way to the Alpha personality I am deep inside. Alpha and Out!


No comments:

Post a Comment