About Me

My photo
I am a 21 year old sports and fitness fanatic from Brisbane, Australia. After a rough couple of years I have descended into the depths of Awkwardness - overweight, stressed out, poor life patterns, shy and next to no self esteem. Well, I am now taking a stand and fighting for my future. And that future is belonging to the "Kingdom of Alpha" as an Alpha male. This means working on my physique, my self confidence, social skills and life direction. Follow me through this trek toward the Kingdom!

Oct 19, 2010

Ain't Got No Fuel


Both in the literal physical sense and also the mental motivational sense. The past two days I have got next to nothing done at work and surprise, surprise my diet on the past two days has been hopeless. Yesterday involved nothing substantial from 730am to 400pm while today was worse still not eating until 230pm. Looking back over the past couple of months the days where I have had the least motivation, drive and energy have been days when I skipped meals. Notice I said skipped meals, usually unintentionally, rather than when I was restricting my caloric intake but spacing it out over 5-6 meals. My eating patterns at the moment is pretty much the worst type of pattern, long breaks between meals which leads to having massive meals at the start or end of the day.


On a more positive note, although I didn't do any work what so ever yesterday I managed to re-group that night and actually stuck to my study plan which left me in a positive end to the day. However by sun up all positivity was gone and replaced by a dead hunger and tired and lethargic behaviour. Tomorrow is another day, Alpha and Out!


Yesterday's Tip: Never resort, when possible, to meal "skipping" as this often leads to overeating to compensate as well as inhibiting metabolism and increase energy storage and therefore increased fat.


FOOD DIARY- B= apple;S= 6 vita wheats; L= 2 vita wheat; S= 3 slice cheese, 3 rice cakes, 5 biscuits, 7 lollies, 1/2 glass milk; D= pork chops, mashed potato, carrot; S= 4 pieces of liquorice; Xtr= tea


EXERCISE DIARY - 30 min Oztag


No comments:

Post a Comment