About Me

My photo
I am a 21 year old sports and fitness fanatic from Brisbane, Australia. After a rough couple of years I have descended into the depths of Awkwardness - overweight, stressed out, poor life patterns, shy and next to no self esteem. Well, I am now taking a stand and fighting for my future. And that future is belonging to the "Kingdom of Alpha" as an Alpha male. This means working on my physique, my self confidence, social skills and life direction. Follow me through this trek toward the Kingdom!

Oct 17, 2010

6 Days to Live


Tracking my behaviour in the "Behaviour Box" has forced to me to realise exactly how much TV consumes my life. This past week I have spent over 28 hours in front of the idiot box keeping in mind I was trying to reduce my hours. This potentially means that in past weeks I have been eclipsing 30 hours maybe even pushing 40 hours. I feel empowered over this issue now, I think I needed the shock of just how much time I was wasting. In some ways it is no wonder why I have been struggling with some departments such as exercising, studying and at work - I only am effectively living in a 6 day week, a 26-27 day month and a 313 day year.


Having said the disruption of the TV, I still managed to get a lot done this weekend including reading, studying and planning for the week. For the only the second time this semester I am prepared for the Multi choice quiz before the day of the test. My diet today wasn't great but in terms of having several meals a day I am suceeding over the past couple of days.


The detailed and specific planning of the week, allowing for time slots and being able to tick off goals for the day led to a very productive work week. However the same planning was not so successful at home obviously due to the amount of TV being watched but also my pattern over the past couple 0f months, my emotional state and my physical state. This week I will try to rectify the issue at home while maintaining the productivity at work. Alpha and Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment