About Me

My photo
I am a 21 year old sports and fitness fanatic from Brisbane, Australia. After a rough couple of years I have descended into the depths of Awkwardness - overweight, stressed out, poor life patterns, shy and next to no self esteem. Well, I am now taking a stand and fighting for my future. And that future is belonging to the "Kingdom of Alpha" as an Alpha male. This means working on my physique, my self confidence, social skills and life direction. Follow me through this trek toward the Kingdom!

Oct 5, 2010

Deadweight


A night run with my little brother last night felt like I was walking through wet concrete. It ended up being more of a stroll with a bit of running. I had had a big dinner an hour or so before the run and my calves were sore from the muddy Oztag game on Monday night. Even then it just felt like my whole body was a deadweight. It wasn't draining in the cardio sense but I just couldn't run, my legs felt like lead. I arrived home extremely sore, showered and jumped into bed discomforted by the pain. Not a great run, hopefully this is simply because of the late meal rather than my cardio and anaerobic abilities. It is quite disheartening but I just keep telling myself not to get disheartened, I got myself here and I can get myself back.

Diet was going really well until the afternoon, where having completed all tasks I wanted to get done I left work early. Arriving home early left me craving an arvo snack even though I had had a snack before I left. I had a large afternoon tea and followed that up with a large dinner. Not the best day but definitely not the worst. Alpha and Out!

FOOD DIARY- B= 4 weetbix with milk; S= peanut butter sandwich, tea; L= bowl lettuce with paresan cheese; S= lrg amount of lettuce, tea, 7 biscuits, serve cashews, med serve mashed potato, glass milk; D= lrg serve silverside with white sauce, veges, med serve mashed potato, poached pears, custard, ice cream; S= bottle of ginger ale

EXERCISE DIARY- 1.5 hour walk/run

No comments:

Post a Comment