About Me

My photo
I am a 21 year old sports and fitness fanatic from Brisbane, Australia. After a rough couple of years I have descended into the depths of Awkwardness - overweight, stressed out, poor life patterns, shy and next to no self esteem. Well, I am now taking a stand and fighting for my future. And that future is belonging to the "Kingdom of Alpha" as an Alpha male. This means working on my physique, my self confidence, social skills and life direction. Follow me through this trek toward the Kingdom!

Oct 23, 2010

Re-Greasing the Wheels...


...in preparation for another journey of the Alpha train to begin. After a mid-week capitulation last week follwed by a late week refocus and re-empowering, things are slowly falling into place in my mental state. I am spending Sunday afternoon to prepare thoroughly for next week, I have gotten my last crappy food day for awhile, I am slowly fortifying my iron hard will to force me to do what I plan despite how I hear and am refocusing and strengthening my goals.

You know things are on the up when you wake up at 4:30am on a Saturday morning and get out of bed. Not just get out of bed but out of bed in a good mood and then take the doc for an hour long walk. I then decided to have a bit of R & R to make sure the wounds of last week have fully healed.
After a sluggish start this morning, I have slowly gained momentum and am now in a positive and productive mood ready for a massive week. Alpha and Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment