About Me

My photo
I am a 21 year old sports and fitness fanatic from Brisbane, Australia. After a rough couple of years I have descended into the depths of Awkwardness - overweight, stressed out, poor life patterns, shy and next to no self esteem. Well, I am now taking a stand and fighting for my future. And that future is belonging to the "Kingdom of Alpha" as an Alpha male. This means working on my physique, my self confidence, social skills and life direction. Follow me through this trek toward the Kingdom!

Oct 12, 2010

Muck on the Track...


But still grinding along. Had one of those days yesterday where nothing seems to go right and the bad things in life pile up. However it did not rip me to shreds or bring the "Alpha" train to a complete stop, I managed to still get a fair few To Do's done. The past several months of hardships are still going to continue but I now feel empowered and toughened to bring myself through it and arrive at the station in a positive, empowered and strong state. I ain't gonna let it get me down no more.

Diet was average yesterday, definitely contributing to my struggles but still not completely bad. Still managing to chomp down biscuits and lollies before dinner and drink soft drink late at night while watching TV but given the circumstances of yesterday I am content with the overall day's diet.

Life's tough but I am tougher. I will get through this and continue to drive on towards the final station of "Alphadom". Alpha and Out!

Yesterday's Tip: Sometimes, on those really bad days when stuff piles up, I believe it is definately better overall for you to withdraw into your "Safe Place", dig into some Comfort habits such as food, and weather the storm, shielding yourself so you can keep going when it calms down.

FOOD DIARY- B= 4 weetbix with milk and honey, 2 slice wholemeal toast with jam; S= tea; L= Nothing; S= 7 biscuits, glass milk, 7 lollies; D= 3 risoles with gravy, mashed potato, veges, strawberries with ice cream and custard; S= 2 bottles of Ginger Ale; Xtr= 2 gum, 2 lollies

EXERCISE DIARY - Nothing

No comments:

Post a Comment