About Me

My photo
I am a 21 year old sports and fitness fanatic from Brisbane, Australia. After a rough couple of years I have descended into the depths of Awkwardness - overweight, stressed out, poor life patterns, shy and next to no self esteem. Well, I am now taking a stand and fighting for my future. And that future is belonging to the "Kingdom of Alpha" as an Alpha male. This means working on my physique, my self confidence, social skills and life direction. Follow me through this trek toward the Kingdom!

Oct 13, 2010

Chugging Along


Still creeping along the train tracks slowly, the "muck on the tracks" is still not allowing for any major increase in momentum but it still hasn't stopped me and is actually forcing me to strive for the better.


Had a good day yesterday after a couple of rough ones. Still no exercise but diet was good and even got some study done that night. Reluctantly as I was still in that lazy pattern but studied nonetheless. It has been calm so far today which hopefully will allow for a productive afternoon. My mood over the past two days has been much improved and this correlates accurately with my improvements in diet. Can't emphasise it enough, refine your diet refines your mood. Alpha and Out.


Yesterday's Tip - Incorporating small regular meals really helps refine your mood.Include some healthy veges etc boosts this power even more so. If your feeling crap just go back to basics, avoid the comfort food binge and chow down small portions of healthy food and you'll feel much better.


FOOD DIARY- B= coffee with milk and 1.5 sugars;S= coffee with milk and 1 sugar; L= sml serve baked beans; S= lettuce, capsicin, paremsan cheese; D= lrg serve mince curry and rice, glass milk; S= Nothing; Xtr= 1 gum


EXERCISE DIARY - Nothing

No comments:

Post a Comment