About Me

My photo
I am a 21 year old sports and fitness fanatic from Brisbane, Australia. After a rough couple of years I have descended into the depths of Awkwardness - overweight, stressed out, poor life patterns, shy and next to no self esteem. Well, I am now taking a stand and fighting for my future. And that future is belonging to the "Kingdom of Alpha" as an Alpha male. This means working on my physique, my self confidence, social skills and life direction. Follow me through this trek toward the Kingdom!

Oct 4, 2010

Good and Muddy


Another good day was racked up yesterday topped off with a wet and muddy game of Oztag. Churned through Uni study before my exam, which I think went well. Then returned to work and sat down and planned out my week in very specific detail. I hope that this planning, in particular, planning my work schedule will stop my afternoon procrastinations. No gym or runs yesterday, just Oztag but that was ok as I will make up for it throughout the week. Oztag was extremely wet and muddy. We played a late game and with some afternoon showers combined with previous games the fields had been torn to shreds and were a real mud bath. We still played though and unfortunately, good sportsmanship cost us the game in the end. Myself and another player decide to play for the other team as they were short several players. This led to me stopping 1-2 tries and ended the game us losing 2-3. It was difficult conditions to run in and the tags were so wet and muddy they often fell off by themselves with out any contact.

Was very happy with my diet yesterday. Several small portions, nothing particularly unhealthy and kept to my $10 weekly food budget by not spending any money. It's all good in the hood, Alpha and Out!

FOOD DIARY- B= 4 weetbix with milk, tea; S= tea; L= bowl lettuce, parmesan cheese; S= 2 slice white bread; D= 2 sausages, mashed potato, salad; S= 3 slice white bread, tea; Xtr= 3 slice white bread, tea

EXERCISE DIARY- 35 min Oztag

No comments:

Post a Comment