About Me

My photo
I am a 21 year old sports and fitness fanatic from Brisbane, Australia. After a rough couple of years I have descended into the depths of Awkwardness - overweight, stressed out, poor life patterns, shy and next to no self esteem. Well, I am now taking a stand and fighting for my future. And that future is belonging to the "Kingdom of Alpha" as an Alpha male. This means working on my physique, my self confidence, social skills and life direction. Follow me through this trek toward the Kingdom!

Oct 27, 2010

Down the Drain


About 7:00pm on Tuesday night I made the fateful decision to hit the Red Button. Thats the red button for the power on switch for the TV not the destroy the world type of red button. Although for me it might have well been the destroy the world button. Since that moment which turned from half an hour relaxing into a 6 hour laze fest all the positive energy and momentum I huilt up has been circling the drain. It has led me to believe that at this stage I simply cannot hit that button again particularly on weekdays. Since then I have been behind on sleep, it has put me behind in my studies and the whittled away at my motivation. This sleep and motivation deficiency led to massive procrastination both yesterday and today which was accompanied by food also wrecking my fitness drive.


As you can see the reprecussions of that simple "Button" are widespread and devastating. Therefore I need to develop the following strategy until I can develop and change my mental patterns that lead to TV watching.


  • I will return from Work for dinner at approximately 6:00pm.

  • However after an hour (i.e. 7:00pm) I will head off again to Uni for study and deprivation from the TV

  • I will then finish study and drop by the gym for a session before returning home

  • The idea of this is that I will be so tired, even if I watch TV it will only be for 30mins or less before I drift off

Let's See How it Goes. Alpha and Out!


FOOD DIARY - B= 8 weetbix with 2 serves milk, 1 lollie; S= orange, tea with milk; L= bowl lettuce, 1/2 a tomato, 1 mushroom, 3 serves cheese, 9 slices bread, lemonade;S= 2 slice bread, coke zero, coffee with milk and sugar, packet of instant noodles; D= lrg serve rice and mince curry, 2 glasses of Solo; Xtr - gum


EXERCISE DIARY - Nothing


(pic from http://www.faqs.org/photo-dict/photofiles/list/1305/1804drain.jpg)

No comments:

Post a Comment