About Me

My photo
I am a 21 year old sports and fitness fanatic from Brisbane, Australia. After a rough couple of years I have descended into the depths of Awkwardness - overweight, stressed out, poor life patterns, shy and next to no self esteem. Well, I am now taking a stand and fighting for my future. And that future is belonging to the "Kingdom of Alpha" as an Alpha male. This means working on my physique, my self confidence, social skills and life direction. Follow me through this trek toward the Kingdom!

Oct 25, 2010

He'ssss Baacckkkk.....


Yes, the Count has returned! The calorie count that is. On the second or third real venture out of the station of Awkward I believe I need the strict guidelines and support that calorie counting has given me before. While I don't like the stigma attached with "calorie counting" just simply having a quantitative measure of what and how much your eating is what I desire. I seem to get in a highly empowered and positive state when I get stuck into raw stats. Whether it is how many marks I get to get a 7 at university, how many items I need to finalise an account or how many calories I need to consume/burn to lose weight. For people who love to eat and also have the unfortunate habit of comfort feeding, as I do, the visual representation of exactly how much food you are consuming, in the form of calories is quite helpful.

First day of "leaving the Station" and already slept in and missed my dog walk and 15 min work-out session. No biggie though as I was up late at the gym and I will probably take some time to get used to the schedule I am after. Since this morning my diet has been near perfect and I have followed my schedule precisely. Alpha and Out

No comments:

Post a Comment