About Me

My photo
I am a 21 year old sports and fitness fanatic from Brisbane, Australia. After a rough couple of years I have descended into the depths of Awkwardness - overweight, stressed out, poor life patterns, shy and next to no self esteem. Well, I am now taking a stand and fighting for my future. And that future is belonging to the "Kingdom of Alpha" as an Alpha male. This means working on my physique, my self confidence, social skills and life direction. Follow me through this trek toward the Kingdom!

Mar 14, 2010

Ah, The Joys of the Rest Day

Today was my designated rest day and boy did I need it, after clocking up 10+ hours of exercise I have a couple of niggles that need to R+R. Today was just a light walk with the dog and 100 push-ups. The remainder of the day was sleeping in front of the TV and reading. My left knee however is causing my concern bit as it is very tight and sore. Have been icing it this arvo and will ice it before bed then stretch it tomorrow. It was probaly triggered initaly by poor warm up for my goal kicking and then the climb up Cootha aggravated it. So just gotta take it easier on it this week which is a bit annoying.

Also this weekend I had a break from my relentless job search to see if that helps things. My dad said sometimes that if your looking to hard for a job you wont get one. So I am going to follow that logic but start again tomorrow. I was getting fairly frustrated about writing cover letters etc so I think it was a good move. Will see if it pays off tomorrow. Alpha and Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment