About Me

My photo
I am a 21 year old sports and fitness fanatic from Brisbane, Australia. After a rough couple of years I have descended into the depths of Awkwardness - overweight, stressed out, poor life patterns, shy and next to no self esteem. Well, I am now taking a stand and fighting for my future. And that future is belonging to the "Kingdom of Alpha" as an Alpha male. This means working on my physique, my self confidence, social skills and life direction. Follow me through this trek toward the Kingdom!

Mar 11, 2010

Feeling the Alpha run through my veins

At last yesterday I managed to get up at 4am to start the day. The secret was using Coldplay's "God put a Smile on Your Face" A rather soft, mellow Coldplay song which seemed to gently coax me out of slumber rather then a rasping alarm wretching me out. Will continue to use this method to confirm its effectiveness. Thanks to my mates advice to exercise to break up the bored of joblessness I have been exercising 2-3 hours per day. It was yesterday morning that I really felt the Alpha flowing. I had got up read my goals taken the dog for its walk and then jumped on the bike. Had a really good 1.5 hr session, could really feel the difference after changing the lube made it much easier. Got back a little late and had to run off to meet mum for brekky. On the car ride, I was in Alpha mode, could feel energy coursing through me and my mind was full of positive thoughts. I wanted this to last but a greasy brekky killed it, showing that a healthy way is the right way to Alphadom. Will continue to wake up early as I just love that feeling of accomplishment and endorphins.Gotta keep it going this time though. Alpha out!

No comments:

Post a Comment