About Me

My photo
I am a 21 year old sports and fitness fanatic from Brisbane, Australia. After a rough couple of years I have descended into the depths of Awkwardness - overweight, stressed out, poor life patterns, shy and next to no self esteem. Well, I am now taking a stand and fighting for my future. And that future is belonging to the "Kingdom of Alpha" as an Alpha male. This means working on my physique, my self confidence, social skills and life direction. Follow me through this trek toward the Kingdom!

Mar 4, 2010

Working on Me


After another couple of days of nothingness, I began to read Jack Canfield's (author and creator of the Chicken Soup for the Soul books) book on success cBoldalled How to Get from Where You are to Where You Want to Be. It was an excellent read and I am now going through it again and doing the exercises he suggest which so far I have found exceptionally helpful. I am currently outlining my goals at the moment, Jack's book is the first piece of literature or advice that really helped outlin my goals which I have been wanting to do for many years. He said when creating goals, for them to truly inspire they must fulfill the following two criteria 1) How much 2) When by and must be very specific. This is an ideal book to propel me out of this slumber and into the pursuit of success I truly believe I can achieve. Jack I salute you for an excellent piece of literature! (Picture from youasketh.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment