About Me

My photo
I am a 21 year old sports and fitness fanatic from Brisbane, Australia. After a rough couple of years I have descended into the depths of Awkwardness - overweight, stressed out, poor life patterns, shy and next to no self esteem. Well, I am now taking a stand and fighting for my future. And that future is belonging to the "Kingdom of Alpha" as an Alpha male. This means working on my physique, my self confidence, social skills and life direction. Follow me through this trek toward the Kingdom!

Mar 9, 2010

Cycling out of Frustation

After an average day yesterday I am writing about how to pick yourself up again. I did just that today with about 3hours of exercise. It felt really good to be working out properly. I found that encouragement from a friend was exactly what I needed. It shows that the best stratergy is perhaps just to talk to someone and reach for some of your inner strength. Positive thinking was also esstenial. Positive thoughts lead to positive actions which should lead to positive outcomes. I know this is stressed by every so called success person but it really does help a lot. If that doesnt help just think about some inspirational atheletes and people. What would've happened if Martin Luther King Jr decided to throw in the towel and withdraw his cause. Where would black rights be? Micheal Jordan didnt quit after not being selected for his high school basketball team, he went home, worked his butt off and went back the greatest of al time. There are numerous accounts of how successful people faced challenges but pushed on and I encourage you to follow their lead as life over the hill really is better. Alpha out!

No comments:

Post a Comment