About Me

My photo
I am a 21 year old sports and fitness fanatic from Brisbane, Australia. After a rough couple of years I have descended into the depths of Awkwardness - overweight, stressed out, poor life patterns, shy and next to no self esteem. Well, I am now taking a stand and fighting for my future. And that future is belonging to the "Kingdom of Alpha" as an Alpha male. This means working on my physique, my self confidence, social skills and life direction. Follow me through this trek toward the Kingdom!

Mar 7, 2010

The Last Meal!

Am writing this post on a very full stomach after celebrating my Grandmas birthday at the Broncos club buffet. From tomorrow it all begins for real. Diet, exercise stretching etc. Had a decent ride today (26.07km@21.79km/hr), still absolutely dying on hills but that will improve. Have also made a goal that I will be employed by 5pm this Friday and I am quite confident that I will prevail. I have followed the tips from the Success book as mentioned previously and am feeling confident about all my goals at the moment. Looking forward to fighting back all I lost during depression. Oh well I feel like a late night working more on my goals and my Big Book of Success. Pump it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment