About Me

My photo
I am a 21 year old sports and fitness fanatic from Brisbane, Australia. After a rough couple of years I have descended into the depths of Awkwardness - overweight, stressed out, poor life patterns, shy and next to no self esteem. Well, I am now taking a stand and fighting for my future. And that future is belonging to the "Kingdom of Alpha" as an Alpha male. This means working on my physique, my self confidence, social skills and life direction. Follow me through this trek toward the Kingdom!

Mar 1, 2010

Quiet Time in the Brisvegas



Has been a couple of quiet days in Brisbane. Have largely been confined to the indoors due to the "Landphoon" (i.e. typhoon over land) which is sending rain to most of QLD and NSW. Made it out on a bike ride on Sunday (19.94km@23.59km/h) but again excuses cost me a longer ride. Plan to go for a long ride tomorrow before breakfast depending on the weather, if too wet I think I will run to UQ instead. Need to stop negative thoughts and excuses creeping in.

Watching Biggest Loser Australia as I write this blog, watching Caitlin being saved unfortunately. Although I am sure she is a good person (she is a youth worker I think) but the way she plays the game and her sniping comments make it hard to support her. A good example of this is that she said at the start of the program she wouldn't blame them for voting her off but then as soon as people revealed her name she was immediately out with a snipping comment under her breath too. Congrats to Phobebe for having the strength of character to explain and defend her choice. However as I wrote this sentence, Caitlin (pictured, photo from dailytelegraph.com.au) did explain that the weight had made her that snipping sort of person which I can understand. Anyway hope you go for the best Caitlin and become a better person. I find the Biggest Loser an excellent progam to inspire people despite the somewhat unsafe weightloss driven by it being a TV show, I still would encourage overwieght people to watch for inspiration.

Anyway push on towards becoming the "Alpha" Till next time catchya

No comments:

Post a Comment