About Me

My photo
I am a 21 year old sports and fitness fanatic from Brisbane, Australia. After a rough couple of years I have descended into the depths of Awkwardness - overweight, stressed out, poor life patterns, shy and next to no self esteem. Well, I am now taking a stand and fighting for my future. And that future is belonging to the "Kingdom of Alpha" as an Alpha male. This means working on my physique, my self confidence, social skills and life direction. Follow me through this trek toward the Kingdom!

Mar 28, 2010

The Week-End Blow-Out

Did not have a great weekend diet and exercise wise. Started Friday night with drinks and Maccas with mates, Saturday was Sizzler and dinner at my Grandmas and Sunday was a family barbque and trash that night. My mood is quite down from that weekend due to the over eating and a particularly nasty eye infection which has left me with a splitting head ache and not motivated to exercise. For some reason, perhaps the discomfort of sweaty glasses, that they fog up or the social image of glasses I simply cannot exercise with them on. This is another pattern I need to break as there have been infections in the past and there will be infections in the future. I think I will try to focus on body weight work e.g. push-ups and ab work inside during my forced exercise break. I think it is mainly the social image of the glasses that annoys me most although they do annoy me when they fog up while exercising. Just little annoyances that have massive side effects. Just another hurdle I must surpass. Had a fun weekend but blow out and eye issue. Gonna post my daily food consumption as a deterrent to more blow outs so you can all call me out if I eat crap again. Alpha and Out

A2A Quote;

"Things may come to those who wait but only things left by those who hustle,"
Abe Linclon

A2A Tip;

Ensure you maintain carbs in your diet, just in moderation and avoiding highly processed/strachy.

1 comment:

  1. Hey I have just joined the gym and will be starting my own journey. I have found yours very interesting and motivational.

    ReplyDelete