About Me

My photo
I am a 21 year old sports and fitness fanatic from Brisbane, Australia. After a rough couple of years I have descended into the depths of Awkwardness - overweight, stressed out, poor life patterns, shy and next to no self esteem. Well, I am now taking a stand and fighting for my future. And that future is belonging to the "Kingdom of Alpha" as an Alpha male. This means working on my physique, my self confidence, social skills and life direction. Follow me through this trek toward the Kingdom!

Mar 25, 2010

Rocking It!

The last couple of days have been really good health wise. Apart from last night, my diet has been perfect. Have got through a comfortable amount of exercise which has been good but would like to do more. When I get the funds I think I will join the gym so I can have a place to exercise after work as I find that idea more appealing then going home kitting up for a bike ride etc. Weights in the arvo after work appeals to me a lot more. Personally I find cycling, running etc is much more of a morning thing particularly cycling due to the lack of traffic in the morning. But all in all really believe I have turned a corner and punched through the last road block towards my weight goal. Sure there will definately be some speed bumps but I have shown myself that I can handle them and that I can live healthily.

Friday arvo means SuperCoach changes. My changes this week are as per my trades. Joseph Tomane in for Tate in the starting line up and Timana Tahu in for J. Nightingale on the bench. Preston Campbell has returned from injury but cannot force his way into the team due to the performance of Todd Carney and so is sitting on the bench.

Have a great weekend all. Alpha and Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment