About Me

My photo
I am a 21 year old sports and fitness fanatic from Brisbane, Australia. After a rough couple of years I have descended into the depths of Awkwardness - overweight, stressed out, poor life patterns, shy and next to no self esteem. Well, I am now taking a stand and fighting for my future. And that future is belonging to the "Kingdom of Alpha" as an Alpha male. This means working on my physique, my self confidence, social skills and life direction. Follow me through this trek toward the Kingdom!

Mar 31, 2010

Always Look On the Brightside

After a good day dietwise yesterday I am feeling much better despite a larger breakfast this morning. A chat with a friend has lead me to try and focus on building success by focussing on positives not negatives. This could be much more productive as success breeds further success and is perhaps the final aspect I need to really have a decent crack at this weight loss in time for my goal. Some other important things my friend suggested which I am going to try include:

  • Having a Day Checklist so I can "complete" aspects of weight loss i.e. diet and exercise
  • I am going to count my calories, as a numbers driven person this might be more productive them estimations
  • Continue on the positive mindset

That said I am going to tackle the next couple of days on this new approach and see how these alterations go in keeping me strong and ontrack to 70 kilograms. Always look for the bright side in anything as there is always a brightside to be found. Even in a very bad situation there is a growing experiance perhaps, you will learn to manage something better, react differently or not repeat the same mistake. To Positivity and Beyond! Alpha and Out!

1 comment:

  1. Very cool and positive blog! Can wait to see how it all goes with the new approach.

    ReplyDelete