About Me

My photo
I am a 21 year old sports and fitness fanatic from Brisbane, Australia. After a rough couple of years I have descended into the depths of Awkwardness - overweight, stressed out, poor life patterns, shy and next to no self esteem. Well, I am now taking a stand and fighting for my future. And that future is belonging to the "Kingdom of Alpha" as an Alpha male. This means working on my physique, my self confidence, social skills and life direction. Follow me through this trek toward the Kingdom!

Mar 20, 2010

Disappointment but Got to Look for the Positives

Today was a very bad day diet and exercise wise. I completely disregarded my plan from the prior night. Did very minimal exercise, eat a lot and had afternoon naps. This has effected my sleep pattern which I reckon I need to alter to ensure that I get enough sleep but can wake up early for pre-breakky exercise. The poor diet attributes to the sleep pattern as after I have a big meal I want to go lie down and digest the copious mass of food. This eventually leads to sleep which then leads to not being able to get to sleep early enough. Having said this, I truly believe that this day is a turning point in my pursuit of my goals. The one major sign that this is a turning point is my attitude, I am trying to look for the positives rather then dwelling on the negatives. This I bellieve is essential. Instead of brooding that I didnt complete all the exercise I am thinking that I still managed a 30 min dog walk and 100 push ups, I ate crap today but my thinking is that I had a good sized brekky and that I managed to gorge on healthier foods. Also I have decided that I will count today as my rest day and exercise more tomorrow, showing imporved flexiblity, this is good.Helping this positive attitude is probaly that things are starting to line up in terms of how I want the year to go. I have an on-call labourer job, work for mum and work for dad along with taking care of a range of pets and getting my exercise on track.
So all in all turning the point! Yea! Alpha and Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment