About Me

My photo
I am a 21 year old sports and fitness fanatic from Brisbane, Australia. After a rough couple of years I have descended into the depths of Awkwardness - overweight, stressed out, poor life patterns, shy and next to no self esteem. Well, I am now taking a stand and fighting for my future. And that future is belonging to the "Kingdom of Alpha" as an Alpha male. This means working on my physique, my self confidence, social skills and life direction. Follow me through this trek toward the Kingdom!

Mar 30, 2010

Blowout Season

Another large blowout yesterday. Had been working in the storage facility most of the morning and had forgotton to pack my lunch so I didnt eat anything from breakfast to 1pm. That alone should not have lead me to a blow out however my discipline left me and I was tired and frustrated and so turned on the TV. And suprise, surprise I pigged out. I really need to develop better habits and break unbeneficial ones. Not only did I blow out but I did not get done the extra stuff I wanted to do such as cook a good dinner, clean up or do some goal and success work, as well as make a blog post. With only 79 days to drop 25 kgs I really need to get down to business. I am not going to eat any solids today, something I do not recommend anyone do, but I feel I need to give my body some space to process all the crap out and get used to low food amounts again. I also need to start doing exercise again which is difficult given my eye requires more time to heal before I can put contacts on again. I want to join a gym but am reluctant at this stage as I want to save money and be sure I can afford to spend it before purchasing any services or goods.I think everything should settle in the next couple of days until then I will do morning walks, have a TV block out, do body weight work and get some other things sorted. Onto a better tomorrow. Alpha and Out!

2 comments:

  1. Hey I am interested on how you are going to approach the TV watching and snacking habit? At what age did this start can you remember?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This started as a young age as I used to eat and sleep infront of the TV as a child with my Dad. So I guess I've formed an association with the TV of saftey and refuge as I have with eating and in particular snacking in front of the TV. To combat this somewhat negative association I am going to avoid TV as much as possible particularly when tired or stressed as they are my other triggers. I need to direct my focus to something else such as reading, meditation, writing my novel or even mucking around on the computer

    ReplyDelete