About Me

My photo
I am a 21 year old sports and fitness fanatic from Brisbane, Australia. After a rough couple of years I have descended into the depths of Awkwardness - overweight, stressed out, poor life patterns, shy and next to no self esteem. Well, I am now taking a stand and fighting for my future. And that future is belonging to the "Kingdom of Alpha" as an Alpha male. This means working on my physique, my self confidence, social skills and life direction. Follow me through this trek toward the Kingdom!

Mar 23, 2010

Need to go CSI on Your Triggers

I write again after a couple of days of good and bad dieting. I would have excellent diet while working/being busy but as soon as I'd get home I would get stuck into what ever was in the house in large proportions. To help stop this I need to think about what are the triggers of this dodgy eating. I have thought it through and here are the main ones;
  • Stress
  • Tired
  • No-one to act like a conscious
  • Probaly the biggest; TV

Now that I have actually thought it through the best approach is to limit my exposure to these triggers. It may intially seem hard but they can all be neutralised and eventually turned around positively in very simple ways. Stress can be limited in a number of ways- how you react to situations, meditation, music,walk/exercise to clear the head. Tiredness can be completely neutralised by getting enough sleep, experts say around 8 hours but I believe it is an individual thing some can work on 4 some need no less than 10. To deal with the conscious perhaps you can ask someone to text you how you are going or even ring. The easiest is TV as that can totally be ignored. Read a book, play on the computer just turn off the damn TV. Now to put these action plans into motion. Alpha and Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment