About Me

My photo
I am a 21 year old sports and fitness fanatic from Brisbane, Australia. After a rough couple of years I have descended into the depths of Awkwardness - overweight, stressed out, poor life patterns, shy and next to no self esteem. Well, I am now taking a stand and fighting for my future. And that future is belonging to the "Kingdom of Alpha" as an Alpha male. This means working on my physique, my self confidence, social skills and life direction. Follow me through this trek toward the Kingdom!

Mar 21, 2010

Thats the Way I Like it A-ha

Had an excellent day yesterday where I accomplish all I had planned. It felt great to tick off just about all my goals and to do's off the list. Went on an epic 2 hour ride, which left me sore but the best part was the feel and rhythmn I got into on it. When you get your rhythmn in any sport be it cycling, rugby or basketball no one can stop you and you can just churn out massive workload under not much stress. Had a "fun" session of place-kicking in the arvo. Was hitting the ball as well as I ever have. Was kicking into a light breeze 40 meters out and was falling only a meter or two short. I was pretty stoked considering it is off my 3-1 step run up. I have never been able to slot them like that. It was just one of those days were things fall into place. Today however is going alright but not great. Took the dog for a walk but the scene change has put me off and I didnt get time to do some morning exercise before work which was a bummer. Will just have to fit it in later. Dieting is going well so far though. My biggest concern is the infection I seem to have developed in my eye which wont go away. If infected it has cost me the use of two pairs of contacts about 100 dollars worth. It also means I cant wear contacts for awhile which will through every thing off especially exercise. But oh well will just have to see how it pans out and will have to adapt as happens.

A2A Quote-
"The significant problems we face cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them"
Albert Einstien

A2A Tip-
Include a luxury food in a small serving as a reward for a day's dieting successfully. E.g. 2 small bits of choclate.

Alpha and Out!





No comments:

Post a Comment