About Me

My photo
I am a 21 year old sports and fitness fanatic from Brisbane, Australia. After a rough couple of years I have descended into the depths of Awkwardness - overweight, stressed out, poor life patterns, shy and next to no self esteem. Well, I am now taking a stand and fighting for my future. And that future is belonging to the "Kingdom of Alpha" as an Alpha male. This means working on my physique, my self confidence, social skills and life direction. Follow me through this trek toward the Kingdom!

Mar 19, 2010

Time to Give Gus His Marching Orders


Have just finished watching Friday Night Rugby League. The game was a pretty scrappy one, won by the Titans in Golden Point. The one most annoying thing of the game wasn't the excesive penalties, dropped balls or frustrating Titans but the one and only Gus Gould. He filled the telecast with extremely biased and whinging. I am dead sick off it. Constanly bagging the Titans, the refs, all the while praising the Rabbitohs for their somewhat average performance. I mean both teams were playing badly as said by both Andrew Voss and Wally Lewis but Gus was repeatedly heard to say the Rabbits were looking far superior. His biased and whinging performances leave me frustrated and deeply tempted to mute the sound when watching. I was even quite relieved when the second game came on with an enitre NSW team led by Ray "Wrabbs" Warren. I truly think it is time to send off Gus and get him out of our lounge room. However just the fact that I am talking about him is why he is still there, an attention grabber, someone to love or hate passionately.


On a lighter note, today went pretty well. Got up on time with only 2 snooze buttons, walked the dog and did my body weight exercises. Then had a full-on day of job interviews but finally seem to have an on-call position. Decided to give the bike sesh in the arvo a miss as I was buggered, will have a long one tomorrow morning. Had my last big meal at the newly renovated Broncos Club. Excellent refurb and excellent food and service. From now on 2-3 hrs exercise and strict diet till June 17th and 70 kilograms. Alpha and Out!
(photo from theroar.com.au/edited by myslef)

No comments:

Post a Comment