About Me

My photo
I am a 21 year old sports and fitness fanatic from Brisbane, Australia. After a rough couple of years I have descended into the depths of Awkwardness - overweight, stressed out, poor life patterns, shy and next to no self esteem. Well, I am now taking a stand and fighting for my future. And that future is belonging to the "Kingdom of Alpha" as an Alpha male. This means working on my physique, my self confidence, social skills and life direction. Follow me through this trek toward the Kingdom!

Mar 16, 2010

Grasping the Ledge, but Slipping

I have had a couple of pretty average days on monday and today. Have been sleeping a lot , eating a lot of crap and not doing much else. This is how I began to decline into depression last time and am worried that my little success at job hunting is getting me down. To prevent this I need to change my disicpline. That has always been a weakness of me. I would schedule a day but not follow the schedule. The past few days I have been concerned about my right knee which was feeling very average at one point and this allowed me to make excuses not too train. I gave it a good work out playing Oztag on Monday but this didnt sink in on Tuesday and I was again lazy and lethargic. This week I need to focus on discipline, and for tomorrows post I will resaerch some technquies and tips to help me improve this. I am also going to plan everything diet and time schedule the night before. And I will also do some more work on defineing my goals etc to help with motivation.

A2A Tip of the Week;

When you have been inactive in a particular sport make sure you start off on easier tracks to avoid injury.

I made the mistake of going on my first run for awhile attempting to climb Mt Cootha, the highest point in Brisbane's west and the surrounding suburbs are also very hilly. This led me to walk a majority of the track as well as pull up with some very bad niggles.

A2A Quote of the Week;

"Discipline is the refining fire by which talent becomes ability,"
Roy L. Smith

A2A Diet focus:
Cut the carbs, simple as that

Ok up and onwards, prepare for a Discipline post tomorrow.

Alpha and Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment