About Me

My photo
I am a 21 year old sports and fitness fanatic from Brisbane, Australia. After a rough couple of years I have descended into the depths of Awkwardness - overweight, stressed out, poor life patterns, shy and next to no self esteem. Well, I am now taking a stand and fighting for my future. And that future is belonging to the "Kingdom of Alpha" as an Alpha male. This means working on my physique, my self confidence, social skills and life direction. Follow me through this trek toward the Kingdom!

May 16, 2010

Back to Business


After a couple of dodgy weight-loss weeks and a weekend with more food than exercise it is definitely time to get back into a healthy routine and churn out a couple of good weeks of perfect exercise and diet.

Before that I am going to change my goal focus. Instead of aiming for 70 kilograms by June 17th, my goal will be "By 9:00am on the 1st of August, 2010 I will have a body fat percentage of 15% or lower", This will be followed by "By 9:00am, December 22nd 2010, I will have a body fat percentage of 9% or lower". This change of focus has come about by a deeper definition of what I really want, I don't want to be just lighter, I want to be incredibly toned and this goal reflects my true pursuit. I am still going to post a photo on June 17th as it is a milestone that still needs to be honoured.

This week starting tomorrow I am going to start going to the gym before work, starting with the car and then hopefully moving to the bike on Tuesday morning. This will mean early mornings to walk the dog as well as having work clothes and food at work which is why I will drive in tomorrow. I will also hopefully start running in the afternoons after work or at least doing some exercise perhaps another dog walk. Looking forward to a big week to get back into the "zone" and dropping below the 90kg barrier which has so far been elusive. Up and Upper! Alpha and Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment