About Me

My photo
I am a 21 year old sports and fitness fanatic from Brisbane, Australia. After a rough couple of years I have descended into the depths of Awkwardness - overweight, stressed out, poor life patterns, shy and next to no self esteem. Well, I am now taking a stand and fighting for my future. And that future is belonging to the "Kingdom of Alpha" as an Alpha male. This means working on my physique, my self confidence, social skills and life direction. Follow me through this trek toward the Kingdom!

May 28, 2010

Slipped again but Revving in First Again


After powering through the start of the week in 4th gear or higher. I got to Wednesday night or Thursday morning and slipped a gear. Started with staying up late for Origin, not a bad thing just doing my duty to QLD (It worked for a 28-24 win). I then slept in and for some reason decided to have a massive breakfast then went to work later then I'd like. I then got home had a large dinner and crashed. Friday was a bit like groundhog day. Slept in, an 1100 cal breaky and then to work. Except I got home had a decent but not too big dinner had a bit of relaxation time then made it too the gym finally. Slid back into first gear! I then powered through an excellent cardio session and then did some weights at the end. I did this despite no hat (was sweating like a dog), no music as my shorts had no pockets and three show-ponies prouncing around the weights (surprising for so late on a Friday night) which is why I finished with weights. I really do love the peacefulness of late night gym sessions. Anyway back into a good mind set today had a good sized breakfast (~300cals), was keen for a big session on the bike followed by a run. The weather has however proved a big obstacle but this has only pushed me to the gym and perhaps an arvo run. Back in Black, Alpha and Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment