About Me

My photo
I am a 21 year old sports and fitness fanatic from Brisbane, Australia. After a rough couple of years I have descended into the depths of Awkwardness - overweight, stressed out, poor life patterns, shy and next to no self esteem. Well, I am now taking a stand and fighting for my future. And that future is belonging to the "Kingdom of Alpha" as an Alpha male. This means working on my physique, my self confidence, social skills and life direction. Follow me through this trek toward the Kingdom!

May 12, 2010

Bloggin" Back in Business


Here comes a bumper blog post to make up for my poor form over the past couple of weeks. Today again came up with perfect diet, thanks again to the flu but still, my consumption has risen from 843 cals on Monday to about 1500 cals today which I am happy about. Unfortunately my health is still floating around 80% and the flu seems to have descended to my chest. Will have to monitor it and make the call about whether to see a GP. Back to work today was not too bad, no mental just some furniture moving. Will hopefully have a better mix of tasks tomorrow along with better health. Thats the wrap for today but below is the remainder of the EPIC blog post- quotes, tips, product testing results, NRL Supercoach update. Enjoy!!


A2A Quote of the Week-


" To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and affection of children; to earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false friends; to appreciate beauty, to find the best in others; to leave the world a bit better, whether by a healthy child, a garden patch or a redeemed social condition; to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded."


Ralph Waldo Emerson. ( An epic comeback quote on success and its many veins)


A2A Tip of the Week-


Whenever you have a negative day where things seem to be whirling out of control, actively sort out some smaller activities/chores to complete to give you a positive energy boost and cut through the negativity stranglehold.


A2A Product Testing-


Product Tested= Honey and cinnamon boiled in water


Product claims= numerous, focused on increased fat loss even on high cal days


A2A Verdict- FAIL, After a 6 week trial period I can conclude that my fat loss was approximately the same without the drink. I did lose weight but that was more to do with my cutting of calories. If the honey and cinnamon worked I would have lost steadily and continuosly, which unfortuneately I did not. However this is just my body's reaction to it and it might have dramatice results for others. It has numerous other claims like lowering cholestrol which I did not test for but definately makes sense.


A2A Possible Positive Use- Will simply taking once everyday for fat loss did not work for me, I believe it could more effectively be used as a dietary suppressant between meals etc. It could also be traded in for dessert or a sweet treat. Its wonderful aroma is a great stress reliever also.


A2A NRL Supercoach Update- After a barnstorming start my team has started to drop off from week to week. This has mainly been due to the injuries to my star player Jonathon Thurston who was scoring over 200 a game for the first 2 or 3 weeks (doubled because he was my captain). Luckily I have not dipped too much as some other players have popped up to contribute. My current star player is Todd Carney who is putting in a solid season back in the NRL with the Roosters. My current captain Nathan Hindmarsh is as always toiling away for some solid points. My trading of players has somewhat diminished since the first souple of rounds with the only exception being the dropping of Greg Inglis, a hard decision but I hope he proves me wrong.


Anyway that is unfortunatly the end of the Epic Comeback Post. Util tomorrow! Alpha and Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment