About Me

My photo
I am a 21 year old sports and fitness fanatic from Brisbane, Australia. After a rough couple of years I have descended into the depths of Awkwardness - overweight, stressed out, poor life patterns, shy and next to no self esteem. Well, I am now taking a stand and fighting for my future. And that future is belonging to the "Kingdom of Alpha" as an Alpha male. This means working on my physique, my self confidence, social skills and life direction. Follow me through this trek toward the Kingdom!

May 4, 2010

Stuck in a Hole You Can't Get Out Of


And unfortunatly, not trying to get out much either. Yesterday was a liquid only day which worked well until I came home for dinner. After another blowout I then proceed to have a snooze till 10pm and therefore didn't go to the gym. Another blowout, another missed session and another night of interuppted sleep in front of the TV. I have so much too do but at the moment I am struggling to do anything. Very disappointing considering the vast improvement I made last week and also especially considering I am now within walking distance from the gym.


On the Up I again showed that I can work and thrive on very low calories and that is helped if I am kept busy. I think one more liquid day is in order just to flush everything out. This time I am not going to attempt a solid dinner as right now I still feel bloated, sick and lethargic. While I need and enjoy my down time I need to make sure I get a healthy mix of all my relaxation methods rather than just watching television. To turn this round I need to;


  • Have one more liquid day with no exception for dinner

  • Make it to the gym tonight and not worry about catch up sessions as yet

  • Get my thoughts organised and plan out what is to be done

  • Go shopping and ensure that fresh food is available

  • Think up a downtime schedule to effectively alternate between downtime activities

  • Have some time outside work to work on organising and goal setting/ success thinking

I will overcome this period I just need to get back to what worked. Alpha and Out!

2 comments:

  1. How are you looking in your lead-up to the boy's weekend. I'll work you hard at the gym if you still feel like a gym session on Friday arvo haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. you better work me hard mate, I'm pretty far behind where I' d like to be at this stage

    ReplyDelete