About Me

My photo
I am a 21 year old sports and fitness fanatic from Brisbane, Australia. After a rough couple of years I have descended into the depths of Awkwardness - overweight, stressed out, poor life patterns, shy and next to no self esteem. Well, I am now taking a stand and fighting for my future. And that future is belonging to the "Kingdom of Alpha" as an Alpha male. This means working on my physique, my self confidence, social skills and life direction. Follow me through this trek toward the Kingdom!

May 6, 2010

I'mmmm Backkkk!!


After struggling through most of the week I have finally achieved some stability and routine. I am not exactly sure what set off this prolonged week of disaster but I can take a decent stab at it....CHANGE. Me as a person who excels in routine, am particularly prone to any major changes. Not having had to make changes for a while did not help either. But this week I have gone to the office for work, taking care of a different unit, running to a different time line etc. On top of that I had a huge list of things to do. The weight of the To Do list combined with the major changes lead me to totally collapse and fall back into bad habits for comfort...namely TV and snacking.


However many people say that the only true time you fail is when you don't learn from your mistakes. As today was the day I began to get better there has to be something that turned it around. I think it was that I finally was able to cross off the storage units I had been clearing out for a good month or so. That positive energy from making a major accomplishment had a flow on effect and the day just gained steam from then on. I think the key for me in the future instances is to find something, anything to accomplish, maybe even several things to give me a positive energy top-up which will cause my pistons to roll over and gain momentum. Up and Upper. Alpha and Out!


No comments:

Post a Comment