About Me

My photo
I am a 21 year old sports and fitness fanatic from Brisbane, Australia. After a rough couple of years I have descended into the depths of Awkwardness - overweight, stressed out, poor life patterns, shy and next to no self esteem. Well, I am now taking a stand and fighting for my future. And that future is belonging to the "Kingdom of Alpha" as an Alpha male. This means working on my physique, my self confidence, social skills and life direction. Follow me through this trek toward the Kingdom!

May 26, 2010

Queenslanddddder!!


Tonight is the start of the rugby league State of Origin, probaly the highlight of the sporting calender. Big call perhaps but I know that everyone in NSW and QLD will be involved in some way with the game and will be barracking their lungs out. Go the mighty Maroons. Go for the full five fingers, we're not living in a Simpsons episode.

Today was pretty good diet and exercise wise. Still had too much for dinner and had a shortened gym session today but it was for the greater good this time, yes the Origin. Slept in a little so I could stay up for the game while the overeating was due to a busy and baffling day at work. Go the Maroons and hopefully I will be inspired by Lockyer and the boys to put in a big effort tomorrow.

(image from http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=4083113&id=741294612)

No comments:

Post a Comment