About Me

My photo
I am a 21 year old sports and fitness fanatic from Brisbane, Australia. After a rough couple of years I have descended into the depths of Awkwardness - overweight, stressed out, poor life patterns, shy and next to no self esteem. Well, I am now taking a stand and fighting for my future. And that future is belonging to the "Kingdom of Alpha" as an Alpha male. This means working on my physique, my self confidence, social skills and life direction. Follow me through this trek toward the Kingdom!

May 23, 2010

The Power of the Pod


No not the almighty iPod, the humble iTunes Podcast. I have recently been checking out the iTunes Store and stumbled across many Podcasts. A podcast is an audio or video clip, most are free and provide useful information on just about every subject. In particular I came across Motivational and fitness related Podcasts. I find these very relaxing, inspiring and interesting. The many motivational podcasts are very good at turning a frown upside down. I intended to listen to one every morning upon waking to see if that can help me get out of bed for morning exercise.

This week was a week of big ups and downs. I showed that I can function well on a low cal diet, I can follow I low cal diet, I renewed my focus at the gym and was gunning through work. On the flipside though, I cannot control myself very well when home alone when it comes to food and exercise. As you can see despite the disappointments of the weekend, the positives far out weigh the negatives. I need to continue this trend and focus on the positives as the negatives will soon be drawn along for the ride and eventually turned into positive opportunities. Pumped for a big week and under 90kgs and as far into the awesome 80's as possible. Bam Alpha and Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment