About Me

My photo
I am a 21 year old sports and fitness fanatic from Brisbane, Australia. After a rough couple of years I have descended into the depths of Awkwardness - overweight, stressed out, poor life patterns, shy and next to no self esteem. Well, I am now taking a stand and fighting for my future. And that future is belonging to the "Kingdom of Alpha" as an Alpha male. This means working on my physique, my self confidence, social skills and life direction. Follow me through this trek toward the Kingdom!

May 20, 2010

I am a learning...


I write this just before I head off to the gym for another 1/6,1/6,4/6 session (warm up, weights, cardio). Hopefully this time my cardio will not be interrupted by reflux. Tonight I finally had a much more reasonable dinner which will hopefully allow a full kick- ass session. Another "too" perfect diet day where I have consumed too few calories, however the night is young and a post-workout shake might be in order. This week I seem to have finally turned a corner with my dieting probably helped by being incredibly busy at work more then anything else. I have been able to stave off blow-outs which I think is critical. I am trying to eat regularly but small portions which has been successful this week. I am accomplishing a lot this week and should drop below 90kgs by Saturday. Anyway off to another cracker of a session. Alpha and Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment