About Me

My photo
I am a 21 year old sports and fitness fanatic from Brisbane, Australia. After a rough couple of years I have descended into the depths of Awkwardness - overweight, stressed out, poor life patterns, shy and next to no self esteem. Well, I am now taking a stand and fighting for my future. And that future is belonging to the "Kingdom of Alpha" as an Alpha male. This means working on my physique, my self confidence, social skills and life direction. Follow me through this trek toward the Kingdom!

May 11, 2010

Getting Off the Death Bed


Ok so not quite my death bed but certainly a very sick bed. Came down with a nasty flu the past couple of days which has left me bed-ridden and stuffy. Hopefully that is th start and the end of the Alpha health season. It was annoying to because after a momentum shattering week previously I was begining to click over the gears and getting back into positive motion and was then struck down. However I finally took some advice and rested in an attempt to nip it in the bud and get back into action ASAP. However that said it seems to have moved from my head down into my chest brining up all sorts of wonderfull colours and consistencies. I will monitor it and see whether I needs to have a hit of anti-biotics.


On the positive note dieting has been a cinch because of the cold with my Grandma's Super food especially curry bringing me from the brink. While ideally I could have used this time for a bit of planning I mainly slept and watched the TV which seemed to have worked quite well. I am still feeling at about 60-70% but hopefully another good nights sleep will push that into the 90's. My plan back from this is work tomorrow, gym on thursday night and then hopefully phased back into full pelt by Saturday. Hoepfully by tomorrow I will have my blog back and up to date which has been severely interuppeted by the last couple of weeks. It'll be back with a vengence.....not really, just wanted a dramatic phrase to kick it off again. Alpha and Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment