About Me

My photo
I am a 21 year old sports and fitness fanatic from Brisbane, Australia. After a rough couple of years I have descended into the depths of Awkwardness - overweight, stressed out, poor life patterns, shy and next to no self esteem. Well, I am now taking a stand and fighting for my future. And that future is belonging to the "Kingdom of Alpha" as an Alpha male. This means working on my physique, my self confidence, social skills and life direction. Follow me through this trek toward the Kingdom!

May 19, 2010

Reflux...You Bastard


Note to self: before a big gym session particularly a predominantly cardio session do not eat a meal that is worth half your days calories in the hours beforehand. Was powering through a great cardio set tonight when I started to get some reflux action happening. It was very annoying as I was hammering through the cardio- 10km/hr for my rest 2 mins and 15k/hr for my interval and feeling quite strong. The reflux occured just as I was about to slip into the "zone". I swapped machines to a bike but that only worked for a while and in the end I had to go slower until stopping to go home. Still a great session and hopefully I will learn my lesson.

Having recently purchased a Macbook and having wiped my old laptop's hard drive I have had to start rebuilding all my life structural files. This has been a good exercise allowing me to go over the files such as my goal powerpoint, weight loss matrix and daily checklist. I last night skipped the gym to perfect my goals powerpoint a.k.a MVG (motivation, goals, vision) and made it into a movie with voice over and background music. I used it tonight at the gym and it worked a treat. Good day diet apart from the large dinner, which hopefully I will learn my lesson for tomorrow. Pump it! Alpha and Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment