About Me

My photo
I am a 21 year old sports and fitness fanatic from Brisbane, Australia. After a rough couple of years I have descended into the depths of Awkwardness - overweight, stressed out, poor life patterns, shy and next to no self esteem. Well, I am now taking a stand and fighting for my future. And that future is belonging to the "Kingdom of Alpha" as an Alpha male. This means working on my physique, my self confidence, social skills and life direction. Follow me through this trek toward the Kingdom!

May 25, 2010

Pumping the Early Morning


After months of struggling to wake early in the morning to exercise I have managed to get out of bed. Yes! Success! The secret......is the humble Podcast. I find listening to one of the motivational ones while waking up helps me actually "want" to get out of bed. As a person who loves the cold it was great to get out and walk the dog. I found the early morning quiet and relaxing and invigorating. Then jumping on a bike to go to work with a pit stop in the gym was great. Was tough on the bike but that will improve as I keep it up.

Diet was near perfect today, still eating too much of allowance at dinner time but that will improve. Overall A great day, a great comeback and a great morning. Bring on another Alpha and Out!

(image from http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2301/3532657009_86df87189b.jpg)

No comments:

Post a Comment