About Me

My photo
I am a 21 year old sports and fitness fanatic from Brisbane, Australia. After a rough couple of years I have descended into the depths of Awkwardness - overweight, stressed out, poor life patterns, shy and next to no self esteem. Well, I am now taking a stand and fighting for my future. And that future is belonging to the "Kingdom of Alpha" as an Alpha male. This means working on my physique, my self confidence, social skills and life direction. Follow me through this trek toward the Kingdom!

May 31, 2010

Oh the Pain, Oh the Pain of it all


Had a rough and tumble game of oztag last night. Played the best I have in a while and starting to feel the cardio work I am putting in paying off. I carved up! However by the end of the game i had a head clash with a team mates shins after a diving missed tackle, massive gravel rash on my leg due to the rock hard ground and my dodgy shoulder was very sore. Luckily though I iced it when I got home and had a sleep and the damage appears to be different to the intial reason I've got a dodgy shoulder, the strain is further down my arm, still hurts but I am happy it is a different injury. I am going to drive to wrok and have an arvo gym session to give it more time to recover.

Yesterday was a great day. Perfect diet, perfect exercise and accomplished a lot on the day. Trying to get my metabolism going again by eating every couple of hours including just before bed. My dinner was slightly too big but all nutrious and what was warranted after a injury ridden game. Anyway, On to the Next One, Alpha and Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment