About Me

My photo
I am a 21 year old sports and fitness fanatic from Brisbane, Australia. After a rough couple of years I have descended into the depths of Awkwardness - overweight, stressed out, poor life patterns, shy and next to no self esteem. Well, I am now taking a stand and fighting for my future. And that future is belonging to the "Kingdom of Alpha" as an Alpha male. This means working on my physique, my self confidence, social skills and life direction. Follow me through this trek toward the Kingdom!

May 13, 2010

Damn You Apple!


You have got me addicted to your products and I've only used my new Mac for less than an hour. Seriously though I am really enjoying the new Macbook Pro. It arrived today and saved my mood from a long busy day. I am really enjoying the differences to Windows all ready and am excited of the prospect of loading all my music files, movies etc on to probaly most precious item.

Anyway on to the "serious" stuff. Today was very hectic and heavy day at work involving more furniture moving and sorting. However I managed to get up early despite the early Brisbane chill to walk the dog and get into work early. I also had a decent diet today with perhaps too little around the middle and too much at the end. This is not great for my metabolism but it is the best method for me to avoid excess calorie days as I tend to be enticed too easily by my Grandma's great cooking. Also that I train at the gym after dinner probaly offsets that negative to an extent anyway. Speaking of gym, tonight will be my first session back in a couple of weeks and after the flu. I am tweaking my training and taking a leaf from a good friend copying his training methods. I plan to maintain the body areas zI train per night except I m going in with a different approach. It invovles supersets with little break and high reps and loosens the structure a little but as I know many drills for the different body parts and that i train two or three muscle groups a night will at least in y thought make it an easier transition. The reason for this change is after having a brief taste on Friday arvo I was totally buggered, pumped up and it certainly is more along the lines of fat burning then my previous plan. Anyway I will report how it goes tomorrow in my post. Have a good one. Alpha and Out!

(image from http://cdn.cbsi.com.au/story_media/339292687/Apple-MacBook-Pro_1.jpg)

No comments:

Post a Comment