About Me

My photo
I am a 21 year old sports and fitness fanatic from Brisbane, Australia. After a rough couple of years I have descended into the depths of Awkwardness - overweight, stressed out, poor life patterns, shy and next to no self esteem. Well, I am now taking a stand and fighting for my future. And that future is belonging to the "Kingdom of Alpha" as an Alpha male. This means working on my physique, my self confidence, social skills and life direction. Follow me through this trek toward the Kingdom!

May 2, 2010

It Turned into a Massacare!


Have been massacaring all inds of food in terrible quantities and have done next to no exercise the past 2 days. And the worst thing is I really am stumped as to why it has happened. My best guest is because I was very tired coming into the weekend, I then went into storage to clear it up while I was trying to avoid food and water so I could ensure I was under the 90kilogram mark. This well and truly backfired, I went home and had a blow-out then slept all afternoon and the rest of the shitty weekend just kicked on from there.


However I am past the worst of it I am going to have a couple of liquid only days (which I don't recommend but helps me get back into small regular quanitities) to restore my habits. Despite the weekend I did make a lot of progress and had many successes during the week. These included; moving gym to 9-930 at night, not worrying about waking up early, got closer on closing a troubling chapter for my family and many more. The biggest success was the flexibility I have been able to achieve and the ability to observe that something is not working and change it.


This weekend while not great for my goals has given me extra motivation to work hard this week. I am a believer that everything happens for a reason and some divine being does not want this journey to be all rainbows and lollipops. I believe this will put me in good stead when I am trying to help out clients with similar goals and issues. Gotta find the positives in everything. THis week will be a massive week with many challenges, hard work but also some things will be easier. One such challenge will be cooking for myself and resisting temptation while having no one around. However being closer to the gym will save me time and petrol, might even get up for some cardio too. Up and Up this week and across the 90 kilogram barrier. Alpha and Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment