About Me

My photo
I am a 21 year old sports and fitness fanatic from Brisbane, Australia. After a rough couple of years I have descended into the depths of Awkwardness - overweight, stressed out, poor life patterns, shy and next to no self esteem. Well, I am now taking a stand and fighting for my future. And that future is belonging to the "Kingdom of Alpha" as an Alpha male. This means working on my physique, my self confidence, social skills and life direction. Follow me through this trek toward the Kingdom!

Mar 8, 2011

As I Walk Through the Valley in the Shadow of Death

I walked along the solemn road home from the Shopping centre. My mind pulsed with negativity, it had been one of those days. The days when everything goes right except in that little space between the ears and boy does that little space tell you when its not happy. Stress peaked, tiredness peaked, hunger peaked, negativity peaked. Hell it was all off the charts. A massive binge combined with a night of TV beckoned. However I opened the door and it all dissolved.

For some reason simply reaching home broke my trance. Simply the act of coming home, chucking my bag on my bed and going up for dinner completely cured me. I even had a well sized portion of my Grandmothers beautiful chicken curry and dahl. Mere weeks ago I would've smashed 2 massive plates of the stuff on a day like this. But something in those 2 minutes cured me of all my mental demons, it was miraculous! I was sucked in again to another long night in front of the TV however I managed to avoid the snacking that usually comes attached and still managed to lose 750g yesterday. I did however wake up with the onset stages of a cold so I am taking it easy this morning to nip it in the bud before anything could blossom into a full on cold or flu. A great rebound unheard of in this journey, I have made it to another landmark in the journey to the Alphadom. Boo Yah, Alpha and Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment