About Me

My photo
I am a 21 year old sports and fitness fanatic from Brisbane, Australia. After a rough couple of years I have descended into the depths of Awkwardness - overweight, stressed out, poor life patterns, shy and next to no self esteem. Well, I am now taking a stand and fighting for my future. And that future is belonging to the "Kingdom of Alpha" as an Alpha male. This means working on my physique, my self confidence, social skills and life direction. Follow me through this trek toward the Kingdom!

Mar 14, 2011

Day of the Living Dead.

Or at least dead-tired living. Unable to sleep last night for some reason, tried several methods of sleep - TV, reading and attempting to drift of with nothing. But I simply couldn't. To make matters worse I had to get up for an early start to get stuck into an assignment as well as exercising and getting ready before Uni. The walk into Uni delayed the inevitable but once I was sitting in my lecture, the head began to bow and the eyes drew to a close, no good at all, means more work later.

Despite the tiredness enveloping me the day has gone well on a diet and exercise right. Good breakfast and snack as well as the first morning session of body weight and skipping. Lets move on to the next one after catching a lot of zzzzz's tonight, Alpha and Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment