About Me

My photo
I am a 21 year old sports and fitness fanatic from Brisbane, Australia. After a rough couple of years I have descended into the depths of Awkwardness - overweight, stressed out, poor life patterns, shy and next to no self esteem. Well, I am now taking a stand and fighting for my future. And that future is belonging to the "Kingdom of Alpha" as an Alpha male. This means working on my physique, my self confidence, social skills and life direction. Follow me through this trek toward the Kingdom!

Mar 13, 2011

On to the Next One


Ok so my plan to reach 92kgs by Sunday backfired on em big time and while I got as low as 93.3kgs by the time Sunday had rolled around I was back to 94.5kg where I started. This is due to a combination of stress, negativity soaking my brain and relative inactivity. Based on last week I believe it is time to begin Phase 3 of Operation Alpha - Exercise That Shit.

(Operation Alpha: Phase 1 = Japanese Style
Phase 2 = Keep it Light, Keep it Tight
Phase 3 = Exercise That Shit
Phase 4 = Tri, Tri Again
Phase 5 = The Perfection Convention)

I believe that Phase 2, consisting of light exercise, generally walking, with a focus on dieting has reached its peak potential with me. Deep down I am an athlete, I need to exercise, I thrive when exercising. While I am not throwing diet away completely the primary focus has moved towards getting exercise while maintaining a restricted diet. Let's see how I get this Phase rocking.

This weeks goal will be the same as last week, Reach 92kgs or less by Sunday weigh-in. With the phase-change I certainly believe it to be. Finally the picture accompanying this entry was recently shown to me by a friend. It is essentially what I am going for as the result of Operation Alpha, that sort of oozing confidence as well as steeled physique. It will remain my desktop background until the completion of Operation Alpha. Alpha and Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment